Neural Landmarks

As far as contribution, taking responsibility is something that being able to speak about it is what is looked at for how much a person's contribution is valued. My comment on the possibility of certification of original art ownership being granted based on intellectual property of "robots" is that before I can fully answer I need to know if the brain is run on silicon, or on Qbits, or is a hybrid.

I would add that in putting out request for comment popular leaders are sidestepping the lack of knowledge about what technology is probably because there's a lot of fear about walking up to people and saying "you need to go through the tedious work it takes to actually know what technology is" and the reaction, and it's a well placed fear.

studio email cryptograbim@gmail.com

Some of the People Can't Pay Attention to Everything all of the time, All of the People Can't Pay Attention to Everything Some of the time, but None of the People Can't Pay Attention to Anything at all for Ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vas Ci Lation

AI learning to feel

Shouldda Couldda Will Duh