deep revenue

Monetary value is an obsolete measure of worth to the point of using it can sink you as far as your financial advisor is concerned.  The Architecture is you and I going about routine business, day to day, with the monetary value as a measure of worth, let's call it financetize, defined as using monetary value as a measure of worth.  What makes it Architecture is that there is a back.  I call it outsmart edge tech.  Anyway you and I carry on in the Clean Energy Resst Network, where the general mindset is financetize.  Architects are trained to fortify this mindset.  The irony is that order depends on it. Note that the previous sentence is what's the basis of meaningful Architecture.  I mean to lay it all out and feel as much as I can that there's no point ever doing another post here,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vas Ci Lation

AI learning to feel

Shouldda Couldda Will Duh