Luck Shoe Re

Post November 16 November 22

 Within history of computation, an extremely rare few have entered the halls. Not all managed this; these make up a group of even fewer.  For others irony in acting educated rewards withdrawing from the exclusive to then return shaped better.  Fitting moment as any for designer situational awareness around residential luxury bathrooms.  It might be said that in a sense there's a luxury bathroom side to blogging (while all time well spent not all remarkable noteworthy).  No surprise at the point of hand wringing leadership defaults to from LHO perspective yet if there's an intellectual aspect I'd say it's the LHO type gives no second thought to hab evolution, home continual transformation.  I think we might be looking instead at rather exclusive LVHEHO here.

Curricular speaking I'll give benefit of the doubt to lost in translation, and incidentally its probably a good metaphor for the LHO sector topic wise at macro lost in translation.  This course just browned this out of the (shower) water; its probably forty to fifty k installed - it's not going there but I did.  Work but really for who?  Been enlightened to that yer boss's boss is LVHEHO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vas Ci Lation

AI learning to feel

Shouldda Couldda Will Duh